WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR THE HOWARD GUINNESS PROJECT?
There is a great need at Sydney Uni for more Howies to help further the EU’s ministry and generate a flood of young leaders for God’s global church.
We are looking for men and women who:
- Will be godly examples to the students
- Have a solid grasp of the gospel of Christ and an understanding of basic Christian doctrine
- Have a basic ability to teach and lead others
- Are able to relate well to students
The Howard Guinness Project might be for you if you are:
- Intending to enter full-time ministry and would benefit from a two-year apprenticeship before embarking on theological education. The two years provides an ideal context to get a feel for ministry and to help formulate final decisions on particular avenues of service or even suitability for full-time ministry.
- A new university graduate seeking to continue in ministry you have already been doing as a student in a more intensive way.
- A graduate from some time ago and are now seeking further ministry experience and training to equip you for long-term unpaid ministry in local churches or other contexts.
- Testing out whether vocational ministry might be for you in a safe environment with lots of opportunities for ministry
FIND OUT MORE
If you want more information or are interested in applying please contact Rowan Kemp (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or phone 9351 7496